{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
He also doesn’t get too much time to watch and see just how many people turn their heads to them. But that’s fine, he’s too focused on the meal he has in mind that he’s content to let her drift off to make her selection of drink, while he gets the surprise underway. And it’s with a quietly confident smile that graces his face that he returns to her, taking her offered hand with a gentle squeeze – deciding this time that he also doesn’t intend on drinking anything with liquor.

How’s that for unintentional surprises, Ru?

He picks his usual nonalcoholic drink – a blackberry, lime, and ginger cocktail that’s equally as refreshing as it is sweet. “Depends on where you’d prefer to eat.” He offers, shifting to lean his elbow on the bar, flashing her a brighter smile as the options are laid out. “I don’t mind either way.” He lifts his drink to his lips to take a sip, awaiting her answer.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 04:11 AM