{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She wrinkles her nose at him in some mix of threatening and considering when he reveals the job is not fully done, but seems to decide on not tormenting him about it with a playful roll of her eyes and a, “Fine.” She doubts they’ll need much room for talking, so she can allow him some grace.

Ru blatantly watches him drink; the bob of his throat, the touch of liquid on his lips, the hum of approval. Okay maybe she made the wrong choice in innocent flirtations. Taking his glass in turn she sips at it in reverse, and makes a pleased noise. She’s not a fan of blackberries - in hilarious contrast to his love of them - but she smiles and licks her lips all the same. “You know what, I like it more than I thought I would.” Maybe her tastebuds have changed?

He leads them upstairs shortly thereafter and she immediately looks around the room, spotting the few lingering boxes of office supplies and shooting him a look. She can’t resist. Taking her drink with her she slips her shoes off and sits cross-legged at the end of his bed, wanting to make herself at home without inviting overthinking. “I like it, it’s cozy,” she murmurs with a small, distracted smile as she looks around the loft room. “Hopefully not too hot in the summer?” King’s end is more temperate but heat does rise.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-22-2023, 04:39 AM