Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Knowing little about Deimos outside of an official capacity, Remi has to rely on the twinkle in Noah's gaze to provide clues about why this should be worth mentioning. Grinning, the Lullaby tilts his head slightly to the side. "More used to holding weapons than babies?" He guesses, before nodding in agreement that yes, sleepless nights or not, it truly was all worth it.

Raising a brow as the conversation takes a turn he hadn't anticipated, Remi straights slightly and folds his arms comfortably over his chest that he might not fidget as the Sentinel spoke. "She certainly wasn't the only one who had to make that choice." The Lullaby offered gently. In all honesty the details of what had happened in Halo were more than fuzzy in his mind; Remi too had become reclusive after the war, and for a solid year he cared not a single bit about what the rest of the world had undergone, Noah's wife included. That her title had changed, that anyone might have had any thoughts at all about what choices she had made, had been ignored in lieu of his own suffering.

"As someone who was also fairly reclusive after the war..." Remi offers his fellow demigod a rather boyish smile. "..I understand. Most might not, but so long as she has you I'm sure she'll come out of it when she is ready. I did, at least, but were it not for Ronin I wouldn't have wanted to." He adds with a slight shrug.
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age - by Remi - 07-22-2023, 06:04 PM