{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Unbidden, and despite being quite fond of the woman now, Ru’s eyes bleed gold and her hair lifts slightly from the tawny hackles that rise beneath, at her nape - immediately territorial of the idea of another woman being here, in this space that smells so much of Sunjata, when Hotaru is here in this moment. Her lip has just begun to curl when she catches herself with a cough, and immediately takes another bite so she doesn’t give in to the urge to look sideways to see if she was caught doing it. Though she noticeably doesn’t respond.

She cleans and sets her own plate on the desk (though with a touch of magic so she doesn’t have to get up) and stifles a laugh when Sunjata stretches out on his side on the bed behind her. Still cross legged, it almost feels like a childish sleepover sort of physical arrangement. “I’ll bear that in mind,” she winks in return, tentatively stretching her legs out parallel to him on the bed as if getting used to taking up space in a room she sees as his den. And, because she’s trying to be honest, she says, “Though I’d really like a shirt still. It’s…different. Scent-wise.” And while blankets can be utilized, clothes could be worn.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-23-2023, 05:49 AM