{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It’s acceptable.” He agrees, offering her a softer tinged smile. He’s half tempted to take it off right now – but that poses a risk of being misconstrued, and besides, the longer he wears it the more like him it will smell. So he remains as she readjusts, his hand slipping up to her hip now, warm and heavy as he presses his scarred cheek into his pillows, watching her. He could stay like this in silence forever if he wanted to, simply watching and content to be at whatever mercy she’d have him, but he can feel the vague notions on her side of the bond.

And so he shifts to slip a little bit closer to her, hand still at her hip as his thumb starts to run along the bone there, and starts to speak with an air of apologeticness that’s quite obvious to her as a mask to hide this quiet arrogance he feels. “I’m sorry if I’ve complicated things with your date. George, was it?” A man he's never met, that he had done well in supporting whatever Hotaru decided might work best for her, but through the bond alongside the arrogance comes the tendrils of his own possessiveness, a shrouding feeling like how his pegasus wings had blocked them from sight when they'd kissed.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-23-2023, 06:18 AM