{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She too could lay here for the rest of the night simply watching him, but the way his thumb curves over the slight protrusion of her hip bone sparks an ember in her veins that is difficult to keep hold of. They should be slow about this, careful. A few kisses and the decision to let him work at - what, wooing her? - doesn’t mean they (she) should fall headlong into anything more. But she is mature enough to recognize that she wants to.

Heading George’s name on his tongue startled her a little, prompting a small laugh that she turns her head to muffle into the pillow that smells just like him. His poker face is truly impeccable, but the bond doesn’t lie. “Maybe you can tell him yourself. I have a letter from him on my desk asking me for another date.” An admission that is perhaps meant to inspire a bit more of that possessiveness, but also a transparency that makes it clear she’d been struggling with replying even before today.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-23-2023, 06:24 AM