{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It’s a closeness that Sunjata doesn’t have any intention of crossing over yet another line, not unless she chooses to want to. For tonight, he’s content to simply hold her, try to catch up on their kiss margins, and let that be the end of it. But he speaks with that masked possessiveness that sparks that laugh from her lips, shifting his seriousness into the twitch of a smile on his unblemished side of his lips, raising that scarred eyebrow when she speaks.

And oh, if she does want to feel more of that possessiveness, Sunjata’s far too comfortable in his own little den to prevent that surprise from letting those figurative Pegasus wings shift to leathery dragon ones, while real and black scales flicker to life along his tattooed neck. Initially, he shames himself for having such a visceral reaction, but secondly, he has to respond and it’s with a clearing of his throat and the continuation of the stroking of his thumb that sparks his next chosen words. “Perhaps we should talk and figure this out before responding to him?” A true showing of just how mature he’s becoming.

The pre-war and pre-Nate version of himself would have no trouble saying fuck it and diving head first into ruining relationships (his own included). After all, he’d slept with Nate when the Ascended was still with Sam (unbeknownst to him at the time), and he himself was married to Phoebe, already a cross from the time he’d spent with the woman in front of him now in his bed.

Quite a long way he's come after all.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-23-2023, 06:33 AM