{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It’s quite possibly one of the biggest reasons that’s kept his flame of love for her from snuffing out — she can see him. Even more so now with the attuned bond, that intimate additional moment of hearts connected in ways that Sunjata only ever got to experience before with Nate. A sense that even when he couldn’t get the words right (which are often in his case), the bond would seal the rest of his meanings to hopefully get it in the right direction.

He feels the possessiveness and pulses a sense of understanding from his side of the bond precisely as his hand covers her own, staving off the rest of where her mind could go when she answers his comment of Frey, and delves into — quite possibly — their biggest cracked wall between them. He knows it’s coming, and it doesn’t surprise him as he watches her list out her terms, and it’s something that he nods his head with in agreement.

Understood.” He murmurs softly, offering her a softer smile. He doesn’t need to elaborate his reasonings for it — because she knows deep down he’d only done it as a means to try and protect Nate from the inevitable. But with them sharing the same herald, it seemed quite unlikely that they would get pinned on opposite sides where such reckless and drastic measures were taken.

Hope does bloom in his chest, however, and he knows it yawns open to her across the bond as she mentions them as an us>, as a couple. And he selfishly doesn’t hide it as he squints a little at her to try and decide just how they should go about it. “I can certainly try to give you my best Korofian courting, but I’m afraid you’ve seen most of it by now.” He’s never done this type of thing, a reignited flame. What was there to learn of each other if they already knew the majority of what made the other tick? And with the ground rules already laid out, it’s evident they already know of each others desires and needs.

But, perhaps it would be fun regardless. “I would like for there to be an us. And I’ll gladly dust off my charm to try and woo you amongst my hoarded treasures.” The dragon scales spread slightly with his teasing, drifting down the back of his neck and shoulder now, creeping toward his spine. And it’s with a lopsided smile that he shoots toward her with hope still sparking through the bond like veins of lightning (the scars of which are etched even into his dragon scales), he asks “seeing as you’re staying the night, would you be interested in going on a date with me tomorrow, Ru?
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-23-2023, 07:56 AM