{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
His face twitches toward surprise, that scarred brow rising despite the smile that spreads on his face and the snort that leaves him as he tilts his head slightly into her hand as her thumb strokes the underside of his stubbled jaw. “Some of it is one in the same.” He says to start, voice gentler as he picks up the loose thread he’s toyed with in this conversation. “But I will have to think up some new things, then, if it’s to be strictly me.

Because they both know his initial reaction to anything about himself these days. He doesn’t know what’s exclusively him and what’s not just a ramshackle glass house, cracked and built with what everyone else had wanted him to be. This gives him a chance to start, to figure out what he could do, without any other opinions to weigh in, make him second guess. (Old trauma habits are hard to quit, after all).

But for her, he can do that. He can give her his best. He wants to give her his best. And it’s that optimistic thought that shines like a beacon down the bond toward her when he notices her refraining from increasing her margin, and it gives him the ample opportunity to push forward toward her. But before he can claim another kiss to her lips, he can’t help the gentle rumble that leaves him. “I can’t wait.” It’s a quiet sound, but it gives him the split second of pause before he gets to press his lips to her as his hand finds its way to the small of her back, spreading as he tacks another kiss on his own side of this inevitable losing battle.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-24-2023, 04:28 AM