{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Ah, at least that is something I never run out of.” He murmurs as he slides closer to her, hand splaying across her lower back before it runs up to spread across her shoulders, warm and gentle and inviting as it is with the kiss he presses to her lips.

It’s a strange dance that he isn’t used to, but one he takes gladly — able to allow himself the moments to let rationale come through. Every time before it has been purely off of emotions and a quiet greediness that he’s drowned himself in, but she allows him the chance to swim through them; to figure out how exactly he wishes to be himself without the weight of everything else.

And so, they are in agreement — in a slow motion where everything is met with no demand. Questions upon questions, instead, answered and answered in turn. So as she hesitantly deepens the kiss, he matches her, tongue dipping along the seam of her lips, as an escaped little flare of his possessiveness crosses along the bond toward her as more of his draconic shift shows itself in the leathery wing that wraps around and shrouds them from the outside world, so that they can be just themselves.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-24-2023, 04:55 AM