{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
There is no need to guess, to wonder, to try and decide whether or not ‘x’ amount of contact is acceptable. They’re in this together, a mutual understanding, adult-talking points to guide them in a show that only seems to prove somewhere in that still shattered void Sunjata has, that he has grown. Because yes, he could be selfish in saying he wanted this, but it was never something he wanted to try and guide her into.

It’s their decision, together, and it only sparks more of that flame of possessiveness as her hand clutches at his collar and the way she lessens all the space between them, opening up to him in ways she had once before when they’d been young and naive about how this world in particular, worked. But Hotaru has never been breakable, to him, never this fragile woman that needed coddling and care. She’s a fire sprite, a whirlwind, a Valkyrie on the waves of a hurricane that he has both felt the calm in the eye of the storm and the destruction the damaging winds have wrought.

So he loosens his hold, the white fire of her possessiveness claws up his spine and he physically shivers with it, pressing into her more as his hand lifts up just enough to tangle his fingertips into her golden hair, leg adjusting to hook the one left open on the bed and not wrapped around his hip, leaning over her ever so slightly now to encroach on her space all that much more. It has the added bonus of allowing those draconic horns to spiral from his skull, another showing of how much his possessiveness grows louder within him, the scales not used as a protection against his emotions this time but for the strength and proof that he wants nothing more in this moment than to call her his, like he had once upon a time, like he had before he’d fucked it up and she’d sunk the blade he’d gifted her into the flesh of his thigh.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-24-2023, 05:22 AM