{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
His heart, too, had fractured the second that she left – a similar place it had been when she’d disappeared when they started to come down with the Climb Fever. But she’s no longer that ghost he and Nate had chased across the cliffs of Aumakua. She’s warm and alive and right here in his arms, exactly how it should have been.

Her leg hooks around his hip and his wings encroach the space further, blotting out the light from the fire and the rest of the room, the space between them a mix of the two of them as they deepen the kiss, as the predator shifts within him grow even more possessive with those thoughts of mine, mine, mine. He’s changed, though, even if his shifts within him want nothing more than to hold onto her like a prized treasure, fending off any who dare come closer. He knows better, he knows she can handle her own, but there’s a part of him internally that’s relieved under the idea that she can always call upon him in turn should she ever need it.

His breath hitches as she pulls him closer, feeling the way she grinds against him at an easy pace. It’s paired with the hand that spreads along his neck and collarbone, over a scar placed there that should have been a wound that killed him over a decade ago, her tongue curling against his, Sunjata shivers yet again and lets out a greedy growl. Their tongues dance together for a moment before he breaks the kiss to peer at her from above her, the faintest light illuminating the spiraled horns and the questions in his now slit steel gaze, careful to not step over any line in the sand. Should we do this so soon? He asks mentally, mostly due to his breathlessness, and because he’s absolutely enjoying the view and the feel of her against him. But his voice through the bond is heavy, deep with his accent, and doing a very poor job of concealing how intoxicating she is to him.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-25-2023, 02:41 AM