I'm not immune to the sincerity
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2549
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Though the demigod was unable to get tipsy the way he once could, he too had come to this place in search of memories made and lost, although...never had he seen the outer brambles as they now were.

Unlike Brenna who meandered and hummed to the wind as the moment struck, Remi stood almost perfectly still, arms folded comfortably across his broad chest, head inclined at a slight angle, waist-deep in the memories that tugged at the soles of his feet like a wayward tide. He recalled so clearly what this place had once been: the barren stretch of earth marked only by a pathetic ring of branches and tangleweed that grew as best they could by the barrier. He thought even of the days (weeks, months, and years) after the barrier finally fell, and how this place had still been home.

Until it wasn't.

Remi hadn't returned to the Grounds even when it had been relatively safe for him to do so; why would he want to come back to the place where his husband and daughter had died, no matter their stories of rebirth and life in the stars? Why come back to, for all intents and purposes, the war began? Ludo's Lullaby though he might be, this place of ghosts was not meant for him. But...time had a way of healing, and as he'd been doing as of late, Remi was making a concerted effort not to be an unsociable asshole who wasted his immortality hidden away on a mountaintop.

So he stood, and listened, and remembered.

And, because of who and what he was, animals fled from his position in droves. If one were inclined to hunt, there was no better place to lay in wait or set a trap, than in the quickest path away from the Lullaby.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Brenna - 07-25-2023, 02:23 AM
RE: I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Remi - 07-25-2023, 02:50 AM
RE: I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Brenna - 07-26-2023, 12:17 AM
RE: I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Remi - 07-26-2023, 03:15 AM