{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Nobody will understand our pacing but us, and all Sunjata can think for the moment is being back in Halo, in the Kraai, where Loren had cornered him and Nate and screamed at him for moving on after Maea so soon with Nate. It’s a thought that burns, one that had him and Nate sharing the same sentiment as the here and now – that nobody else would understand, but to them? As long as it did for them, that’s all that matters.

Optimism used to be a well worn coat for the younger version of Sunjata – hopelessly so, before wars and battles, and numerous times standing on death’s door had shifted his perspective. So he latches on as she lays out the truths of what will happen. She will be here in the morning. He will take her on a date. And selfishly, optimistically, he desperately wants to find that harmony with her after having come close on so many different occasions.

You’re right. He decides, still hovering above her and peering down at her. His heart thunders in his chest so hard that it aches, nearly causing that split second fear to encroach from the void he’s trapped it away in. But like before, the truths are laid out. There is no war coming. They are not star-crossed. They are on the same side and he loves her and she loves him, words he had struggled with saying so many times in his life. This time’s the charm, it has to be.

So he decides quickly from his perspective, through the ache in his chest, the hand at her back moving to gently cup her jaw as his wings rustle behind him, and he presses more of his weight against her as he leans down to capture her lips in a chaste kiss before that heavy horned head of his buries itself in against her neck, peppering her skin with more kisses while he drowns in her scent, hips pressing down to grind against her, leaving plenty of room for her to object should she wish to.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-25-2023, 03:48 AM