{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
As his possessive mantra washes over her, stoking embers into flames in a way she didn’t know could happen, her own curls back through the bond like smoke; yours, yours, yours. Because right now her own possessiveness takes a backseat to the jubilation of feeling like she’s found where she’s meant to be at last, with someone who wants her, needs her, someone she’s willing to let stake their claim upon her.

His parting is a hellish dagger, and her hands slip from his shoulders and hair with no small amount of desperate clawing, instinctually terrified to have him leave despite all the honest sentiments they’ve shared. Which is why she settles instantly the moment he hauls her closer by her legs, a thready purr beginning to rumble in her chest now that her hindbrain is convinced he isn’t leaving.

Watching greedily as he pulls his shirt off, she shimmies out of her own, leaving her in just her bralette. Only for her eyes to catch anew on that space that used to hold Safrin’s tattoo. Hotaru had noticed in the hot springs, but now she reaches for that empty spot and splays her hand across it. Then she slightly digs her nails in, leaving little pink crescent marks in an array over that empty space. “Mine,” she growls, subvocal cougar depths giving the word a far more commanding reach. A possessive violence that softens as her hand falls away, fingertips skimming Nate’s initials like a sorrowful kiss before she pulls on Sunjata with her legs, hoping to coax him back down over her body and reveling in the fact that for once she can’t make him.

Her own body he will find only marginally changed; Nate’s bite mark scars faded out on her trapezius muscles, no other scars or tattoos, and only the serrated tears - still pink - from the lamplighter that had attacked her recently near her left elbow at the bottom of her bicep. A canvas standing in unmarked contrast to how much she has changed on the inside.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-25-2023, 04:47 AM