{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Her own mantra’d response to his alights a purring sensation of delight, content, a surprising amount of happiness that threads through the waves of possessiveness and desire. And as he pulls away from her, he can feel the way her hands dig in, trying to find some handhold to keep him close – though he certainly won’t be gone for long, not as he tugs her closer to him and sheds out of his shirt, taking the moment to drink her in when he lets his eyes land on her again with the removal of her own shirt.

His wings rustle again, shivering as her warm hand presses in against where the constellation had been, as the sharp pressure of her nails dig in and her voice is audible as she ignites all of his attention and desires once again; arousal and admiration wrapped into one despite the crooked smirk that blooms on his face, one that doesn’t falter or fade as her hand traces the well known initials etched into his skin. “Yours.” He growls back, giving in.

But she tugs him with her legs again, an attempt to coax him back down – but he isn’t entirely done taking her in yet. His calloused hands find her legs again, his voice rough and hoarse and quite thickly accented when he rumbles a playful “patience, now” because he isn’t going anywhere. It allows him the time to run his hands up her thighs to her hips, ghosting along her naval, trailing up and up to palm at each clothed breast, before he moves to lean over her again – using the horned ends of those draconic wings to lean his weight on, if only so that he can take his time untying her bralette while keeping himself balanced enough to lean in and catch her lips with his own, an all devouring and searing kiss while the rest of his body hovers over hers, pulling at the strings in slow, languid motions.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-25-2023, 04:58 AM