{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It’s a good thing he lives alone on the top floor, then, huh?

She’s patient, but in that way that he expects her to be – the way she arches into his touch at her breasts, the pressure of her thighs as they clamp around his hips. He, too, is blocked there by his jeans, doing a poor job at hiding the way she drives him wild. He supposes she can feel it, though, with each random grind of her hips against him, causing ripples to wake through the leathery wings that hold him up now as he dives into her lips for a kiss.

He opens willingly and swiftly for her, head tilting toward the side that she now boldly grips onto the horn there, immediately inviting her in with a muffled groan. The last strings of her bralette are undone and he quickly moves to slip it off of her, both hands coming around to cup at her chest, thumbs stroking each of her nipples in tandem with each other.

His mental voice starts to rumble again, momentarily before as if remembering himself and his ability to actually speak – though she’d recall he’s always been a rather quiet bed partner, wanting to show his appreciation with his body rather than words (he’s never been good at them in the first place, after all). Do you want to take charge…? A pause as he remembers himself. “Or shall I?” Both sets of his voice drip with his accent, that almost cocky regalia of aristocratic nature from Korofi slipping through as he grinds his hips against hers in a more expectant movement, ensuring that she knows just how much she’s affecting him, despite the tenting of his pants being quite obvious itself.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-25-2023, 05:22 AM