{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Oh, she can feel it. And it drives her positively wild.

She swallows his groan, wanting it to live eternally in her bones where she can feel it rumble through her forever. Only for her own wavering moan to be offered in exchange as his thumbs find her nipples. She has never been blessed with a busty chest, but in exchange she has always been overly sensitive, and he knows it.

Maybe that’s why, mind in shambles with the restrained press of his erection against her core and his hands playing at her breasts - and Ru can’t even start on the thickness of his accent - she lets slip honesty that might have been better left alone. “You. Please, you. I always -” do, finishes in the bond, awareness trickling in belatedly. Her cheeks darken but this time with shame, embarrassed to want so badly for Love me. But love me hard. So she can remember how it feels to have someone touch her who loves her at all. So she can drown in him, fill her senses with the way he smells, moves, touches. To finally let go of her tight-fisted control and let someone else take over. To lean into the newness of trusting him again by giving herself entirely to him.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-25-2023, 06:00 AM