Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
"Why should Halo think anything of her?" The Lullaby wonders, frowning. "Surely she isn't the only person in the entire region who opted to leave a potentially life-threatening situation?" And even if she was...gods, there was a war on, and it certainly wasn't like Sunjata's refuge had been empty the entire time.

"Everyone heals at different rates. It took me more than a year to bother venturing out again.." Remi replies with a small frown and an even smaller shake of his head. "For me at least, the change had to come from within. It didn't matter what anyone did or didn't think, though to be perfectly honest the fact that not a single person ever said thank you for what I - for what we - did, absolutely got to me for a while." Remi, the only one of them not magically healed at the finale by his herald, Remi, the one who had his arm ravaged and scorched by the Core and who was in pain for months.

Following Noah's gaze, Remi regards the treeline solemnly before nodding in agreement. "My family has always come first as well." He says, glancing at Noah over his shoulder. Mention of Safrin has the Lullaby souring slightly, though he did his best to swallow down his annoyance. "Oh? That sounds useful. What sort of quest?"
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age - by Remi - 07-25-2023, 05:55 PM