How long can I be a sad song?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Some of it she knew from Harper, that Maeve had returned once Jude found her and the likelihood that he would not stay with her. The rest...well it sure sounded like a mix of normal teenager angst and Caido tragedy. But she gently rubbed his back and let him get it all out. Sometimes you just needed your mom, and this was one of those moments for Jude.

"You know you are always welcome here if things are tough with your dad." she reminded gently. She was sure things were tense in the Torchline home, and he had seemed to have forgotten his refuge in the Greatwood until now. "What did you and Sohalia fight about?" she asked, wondering about the severity of the argument. Jude was sensitive and she could see him taking something small very hard.

And as for Edmund? Well. That was Caido for you. "This is a tough world we live in." she said, kissing his head. "Edmund did what he had to do. Death is inseparable from life, as Mort and Vi are. If you are attacked, you must defend yourself. But I understand why it bothers you." she said softly.

Then he started to cry and she let him for a time in silence, sitting close as a comfort. But she didn't let him wallow too long. "Jude, everything will be alright. In these trying times we must lean on our family and faith. So long as I am here you will never be alone, and should I ever be gone, Frey will be here for you." she said. She had raised him knowing that sometimes Frey whisked her away so often so he would not worry so much if she disappeared.
my heart is so tired
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
How long can I be a sad song? - by Jude - 07-18-2023, 10:40 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Phoebe - 07-20-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Jude - 07-24-2023, 08:40 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Phoebe - 07-25-2023, 02:44 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Jude - 07-25-2023, 08:15 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Phoebe - 07-25-2023, 10:21 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Jude - 07-31-2023, 07:52 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Phoebe - 08-08-2023, 03:56 PM
RE: How long can I be a sad song? - by Jude - 08-09-2023, 08:23 PM