[se] thought everything was fine
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Don't try to rush me, I know I'm lovely
Soleil is hunting for Deimos.

Now normally this is something that requires patience, long legs, excessive questioning of bystanders, and luck. All things Soleil has in spades. Orrrrr, you just go to his favorite haunts and set up shop! Given her recent return to the cold, and no desire to be out in it today, Soleil has chosen that course of action.

Laden with a wicker basket full of bread and looking very Red Riding Hood with her traveling cloak up and vainly trying to contain her hair, Soleil is understandably disappointed when she arrived at the Guildhouse and finds it utterly entrapped. But there’s also another man working away at the spider silk - a man she knows, of course, but only by name.

“Can I help you Mr. Olson?” she calls cheerily from down the path, already hurrying her pace to meet up with him in the newly opened entryway. Eyeing the spiderwebs she frowns, wishing she had some sort of magic or shifts to assist. Alas, she only has her knife, which she pulls out and begins cutting the silk with. It’s surprisingly resistant, which is doubly annoying.
But listen honey we're gonna take it slow
Soleil

Messages In This Thread
[se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 07-13-2023, 02:11 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Soleil - 07-26-2023, 04:33 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 07-27-2023, 02:43 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Soleil - 08-02-2023, 06:25 AM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 08-03-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Soleil - 08-12-2023, 10:56 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 08-17-2023, 12:12 AM