Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
the sentinel of the north

Noah's shrug and half-nod were a clear sign that he understood, and agreed whole heartedly, with Remi's point. Whether or not the people should have an opinion of the woman, they did. Perhaps, because Cordelia felt it in her own heart and her own bones, it was amplified from the truth, but the hurt was still there. Still true.

Another nod, another sign of Noah's similar feelings to the dark demi. Despite the peace that came after the war, there were a great deal of people wrapped up in the trauma of it. Of the actions that led up to it. Noah couldn't place his own feelings or his own words on Remi, but he seemed to have been able to move past the thanklessness of Caido faster than the other man -- and it was mostly due to the fact that he had focused on Halo and the people's needs there even from the day he stepped back onto the frozen land. Noah couldn't make it about him, even though it would be easy to.

"Safrin has given me several tasks to accomplish." He reached inside a pocket and pulled out the vial of dark liquid. "I must travel with this and place it under the stars for her. And I must protect it from someone trying to break it. But," he placed the vial back in his pocket, "I wrote to you because I thought you could help give me insight on the last task. Safrin said that as my family grows, my ability to be what I want to be for them will be harder and harder." The trepidation at this truth walked across the attuned bond for Remi to feel, Noah's mind open to him. "I thought you might have some insight into that."

Noah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age - by Noah - 07-27-2023, 02:51 PM