no room for business in paradise
Eden Query
Merchant

Age: 23 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Song Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eden

Whatever Eden had expected of the message recipient, this bubbly, vibrant woman was not it. Her free, charismatic manner glowed contagiously, and Eden couldn't help but match that grin with her own brightest.

Eden was proud to say her baby blues remained glued to Flora's face. Peripheral vision, however, imparted her a sense of appreciation.

"You say that like don't already know what you're getting." Whether Flora intended to pique Eden's curiosity, or perhaps just wanted to prod for how much Eden knew about it, the redhead couldn't be sure, but this felt like some kind of game. (Good thing Eden loved games.) The newcomer flexed her fingers, tapping her nails on the bar briefly before leaning her face into one of her hands. "Or do you have so many packages coming all the time that you just lose track?"

And wouldn't that be a dream? Her eldest brother, Alfric, would no doubt be delighted if Eden managed to send him a single piece of merchandise before the week was out.
don't even ask cuz you know what I'll say:
somehow I'm going to get my way

Messages In This Thread
no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-27-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 07:49 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 12:34 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-28-2023, 09:12 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-29-2023, 09:55 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 08-17-2023, 07:05 PM