broad horizons
For Talyson
Eden Query
Merchant

Age: 23 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Song Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eden

The people were always the part of her parents' business - well, her business now, partially - which interested her the most. Eden liked collecting eyebrow movements and lip twitches like puzzle pieces in order to see the big picture. That wasn't to say she was great at it (yet) or that she could use her conclusions to make a great sale (yet), but she took in the man's movements as if, given time and exposure, she might make something of them. That neck rubbing was notable, and if she had to venture a guess, it meant he didn't fancy her chances with Captain Kline to be very good at all.

"Oh! she started. A captain in his own right? Not of the ship she'd been gunning for, sure, but what did that matter as long as she got where she needed to go? She wasn't sure the Hallowed Grounds was a destination on her list anyhow, at least not right away.

Eden accepted his handshake with a firm grip like her father taught her, and bent to eye the Peregrine, smaller but no less impressive for its size. "That's a fine ship, Tal," she voiced, feigning all the confidence of someone who knew if it was, indeed, a fine ship. She used the name he gave first, wondering if she should add her own surname to introductions in the future and if it would make her sound more impressive. "Is there room for two? My brother will be along at some point. We're trying to get to Torchline? But anywhere will do as long as it's not here, really."
I don't want to be anything
other than what I've been trying to be lately

Messages In This Thread
broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-27-2023, 04:11 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 05:25 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-27-2023, 06:19 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-28-2023, 03:25 AM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-28-2023, 03:58 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-28-2023, 06:16 PM