[se] tell me that i'm better now
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Getting Cordelia to leave the safety of Halo now that they had the twins was a task unto itself. Her husband had practically gone down onto his knees for her, imploring her to join him on this trip and while her reluctance had nothing to do with her husband, but everything to do with taking the twins out of Halo, the Shrike had eventually agreed. Only after he'd gone over the preparations with her, including scouting out the area beforehand, and bending to every stipulation she put in place.

The trip, thus far, had been a fairly easy one. Marcus was swaddled against her chest, snoozing happily as her hand rubbed over his back, the other grasping onto her husband's arm as she drew in a deep breath. How long had it been since she ventured out into the wilderness? Too long it seemed as a part of her stirred, coming to life with each inhale, the crisp air expanding her lungs.  "Are there still many who are living within the area or have they dispersed?" She asked at the mention of the captain, following behind Noah, her own back balanced easily on her shoulders.

It was lighter of the two, but Cordelia insisted on carrying something, refusing to allow Noah the job of holding all of their supplies. If they'd had a sled she could have easily shifted into her Luxere form, but the children weren't old enough to ride just yet and thus this was easier. Unwrapping Marcus from his carrier, the babe came to, stretching out his limbs as soon as he was freed and reaching for his sister once he was on the blanket within grasping distance.

Smiling softly, Cordelia turned to her husband, catching him by the front of the shirt and bringing him down for a kiss. She sighed against his lips, smelling the scent of pine on his skin and the changing leaves still hanging in the air, "Thank you for arranging this. I think I needed it." Delia murmured before she released him, turning her attention to setting up their camp for the evening.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
[se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Cordelia - 07-28-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 03:29 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-29-2023, 03:07 PM