[se] tell me that i'm better now
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah was encouraged to push Cordelia a little bit after talking with Remi. While he wanted to be gentle with his wife's heart, especially now that the motherhood lioness roared within her, he also wanted to encourage her to do what was healthy. Staying only between their home and their hunting cabin had not been what Noah had imagined for their life, knew it wasn't what Cordelia wanted either. So, he persisted in his asking. Made sure the area was safe. Made sure to choose a spot where they would be close to the skyboat if needed, and assured her that his compass could bring her and the twins to the safety of the Citadel within a heartbeat.

And it worked.

His heart swelled as he leaned down to kiss her. She still had a way of making his breath hitch in his throat and his chest expand with the reverberating, wild beats of his heart. "Phoebe is the leader here now, but I don't think much has changed. There are still some fae around, but I think they mostly keep to themselves. Phoebe is trying to keep this place from becoming industrialized, but also encouraging citizenship." Which was something that had never been done, really. Even when Remi was the guardian of these woods, he wanted to preserve the lands for the fae and their kin.

With Margot and Marcus comforting each other, Noah could focus on setting up the spaces for them in full. He handed his wife the stretch of canvas that would work to give them some shelter, before he walked into the surrounding wood. He was gone only moments, for what he sought was in abundance. He found two thick, tall-enough saplings. Bringing them back, the thrust them into the ground as the poles for Cordelia to stretch the canvas over. "Sleeping under the stars will be cool, huh? We don't usually get to do that without being shifted."

Noah Olson
the sentinel of the north

Messages In This Thread
[se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 03:29 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-29-2023, 03:07 PM