broad horizons
For Talyson
Eden Query
Merchant

Age: 23 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Song Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eden

At the very least, the presence of the creature slumbering atop the ship proved Eden's words to be true enough. Regardless of the ship's size or splendor, Tal's face nearly shone at he gazed upon the dragon-topped vessel. She liked seeing in folks what they were passionate about. People with passion were people worth knowing, in her indisputable opinion.

Good news and bad news; the Peregrine traveled to Torchline, but with limited space. Well, she and her brother had the capability to inhabit very little space at all. Her lips pursed as she contemplated how she'd talk Lorin into being the one to shift for the journey, because it surely wasn't going to be herself, even if she was the smaller of the two.

Suspicion laced Talyson's tone and his words, interrupting her thoughts. Eden looked at him in genuine surprise.

"Oh! Only the normal, trying to keep a business afloat kind of way." Any other meaning her previous words could have imparted had not even occurred to her. "I just meant, since everywhere else isn't floating in the sky, it's probably easier to get around once you're down there." She smiled a bit sheepishly, tugging at one of her curls until it was taut and then releasing it to bounce against her cheek. "Would you have room for one passenger, one dragon, and a rabbit?" Lorin, the blink hare, would have scowled at her for the diminutive. But he wasn't here, so... "We'll pay for two people though, of course." Hopefully it didn't empty their pockets too completely.
I don't want to be anything
other than what I've been trying to be lately

Messages In This Thread
broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-27-2023, 04:11 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 05:25 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-27-2023, 06:19 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-28-2023, 03:25 AM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-28-2023, 03:58 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-28-2023, 06:16 PM