no room for business in paradise
Eden Query
Merchant

Age: 23 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Song Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eden

Oh, this lady was definitely giving off signals.

But damn, would she get an earful from Lorin if she asked Flora for a tour of the back rooms of the bar. Not that she cared overmuch what he thought of her tendencies - both he and Alfric had given up efforts to keep her impulses on a leash, after the nights out they'd spent together - but she would rather avoid the whining and the lecturing she no doubt would have to put up with periodically all throughout their romp around Caido. That guy never let anything go. We're supposed to be focusing, Edie, he'd say, and he only ever used that nickname to try to soften when he was really irritated with her and was trying to seem like he wasn't.

"You do have incredible skin," Eden settled for. "You must give me some tips. But if that's the case, I don't mind telling you, Talyson Seawright is the man you're expecting."

The magnificent little creature startled a sound out of Eden, one of those barks of shock and amusement which precluded free, genuine peals of laughter. "And what's your name?"

As for drinks... Eden shot a look toward where her brother lounged. He wore an expression which said he'd be more relaxed if he held a beverage in his hand. She rolled her tastefully lined eyes before swivelling back to the audience she preferred having. "Whatever's cheap. My brother's tight with his purse strings and too cranky to deal with right now. Is that a good 'longer' or a bad 'longer'?"
don't even ask cuz you know what I'll say:
somehow I'm going to get my way

Messages In This Thread
no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-27-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 07:49 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 12:34 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-28-2023, 09:12 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-29-2023, 09:55 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 08-17-2023, 07:05 PM