Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
the sentinel of the north

Noah chose Remi on purpose. He knew Ronin better than he did his husband, and could give an educated guess on how he might advise and encourage Noah with what he was wrestling with. But Remi was different than Noah in so many ways, and the Sentinel knew that. He knew he was not only because of the time they had spent together and the things they had done together, but because of the information he knew of Remi’s old life, when Delphine had been his close friend. A different person stood in front of Noah now. Noah wanted that perspective.

There was a wisdom that only came with Remi’s history behind each and every word. Noah was impressed and, to be completely honest with himself, flattered that Remi was giving him such thoughtful and careful insight. Understanding at Remi’s words washed over Noah and his head bobbed along with each passing section of tide. ”She must know very well what I am facing moving ahead, even if I don’t yet understand it.” He gave a soft chuckle, but it didn’t last long. ”Vi has encouraged me to help the Hollowed Grounds recover from the aftermath of the Voice.” He shifted his weight. ”I already find that hard. Everything within me wants to stay in Halo and help the people there thrive above all else.”

He shifted again, hands lifting to stuff themselves inside his pockets. ”Have you had to fight between your responsibilities placed upon you by Ludo and the responsibilities you place on yourself because of the ones you love?”

Noah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age - by Noah - 07-31-2023, 08:05 PM