[se] first and fierce affirming sight
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
Because he can trust her implicitly, mischief does not so much as tempt her from afar the moment she tests the ability of her ring. While she has never apologized for her at times juvenile ways, and would never want Deimos to either, she wants this moment to be full of the other parts of themselves - love, happiness, sincerity. All of which she pours against his lips until her lungs ache and Micah's distant grumbling reminds her of how long she has had him in her grasp.

Not that she pulls away very far. The gods themselves would have to tear her from his side right now.

Even amidst the greatest storm of feeling she has ever weathered, he still manages to make her laugh, tilting her brow against his own and moving her hands from his cheeks to loop behind his neck. "You know that's what I'm best at, all my journals can attest," she reassures cheekily, always happy to tease him for his aversion to the council hall and his official office. "How much time do you intend to give me?" She could make a wedding happen in a day if he asked her, and would be ecstatic all the same, but she has no qualms with a long engagement either.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told

Messages In This Thread
[se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Deimos - 07-03-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: [se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Evie - 07-31-2023, 08:31 PM