[se] first and fierce affirming sight
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
Evie softens beneath his humor, because it's too true to be anything but heartwarming. Though he outpaces her in every possible way - especially in her own eyes - Deimos has never wavered in his belief in Evie. "I know," she murmurs, heart shining in her eyes as she dips in to kiss him quickly one more time, because she can't help herself.

It's true she would marry him here and now if she could, and the quirk of her smile makes it clear she's caught-out and unashamed of it. "I'd like to include a few traditions, but I don't want it to be the same as Noah and Cordelia's," she admits. It had been a gorgeous ceremony, but she'd felt no personal connection to it, no desire to replicate it for herself and Deimos. "Small, though. So we can personalize it the way we want." And not worry about offending Naturals or other citizens Evie frankly wouldn't want at their wedding anyway. Besides, she doesn't really have anyone to invite. Hadama, perhaps. It's a sorrowful thought, but one Evie doesn't let encroach on her shining happiness. Halo, Deimos, their companions - they're all she has ever needed. As for where - "Here, or the wilds. Either way not the Grounds." He knows she has no connection to that place any longer, but it feels good to say it aloud for herself this time.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told

Messages In This Thread
[se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Deimos - 07-03-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: [se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Evie - 07-31-2023, 09:25 PM