{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Maybe this would have changed things back then. Hotaru thinks it might have, because she has never understood him better than this moment, and it all finally feels right. Especially when he loosens his grip on the possessiveness he's been holding back. She doesn't want it to be tied down and minimized. She wants to bathe in the heat of his avarice, soak in the covetous nature of both man and beast.

Good. Be unbearable, she bids, hand twisting in his hair as he leaves the first small mark. I don't want you to hold back any of it. They are two storms, and the convergence will keep everyone else at bay, leaving the two of them unharmed and riotous in their union. Hotaru doesn't want it any other way.

Reluctantly removing her hands so he can better adjust their bodies as he slips on protection, Ru cants her hips wantonly the moment she can feel the blunt heat of him nudging against her core. She's more than wet enough, and she's done waiting - there's no need for hesitation, and she shows him with the tightening of her legs around his waist, drawing him forward just enough to begin sinking his cock into her. A tease on both sides as she whines low in her throat, hands coming up to link behind his neck.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 08-02-2023, 02:07 AM