{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Oh he intends to be, now that she’s given him the green light. He’s going to mark and touch and lay claim to every bit and piece of her that he can. And if he thinks that thought is overwhelming, it’s nothing compared to that bolstered pride that blossoms in his chest. I hope you’re ready. He rumbles through the bond, hoarse and deep and greedy as she shifts her hips, locks her legs around his hips and pulls him in ever so slightly.

His body trembles, a true ripple drifting down the wings that help support him, his hand at her head spreading to thread through her golden crown of hair. Her hands dance along his hardened, sunkissed skin, and he buries his face back in against her neck to bite down hard enough to leave that mark he intends to, right when he rocks his hips into her to sink his cock in deep. She’d said to love her hard, and he certainly intends to. His hand abandons her golden hair to drift lower, to toy at her nipples as he aims for drawing out all of her sensitivities, trying to drive her wild.

He can’t help the brief pause, however, fully joined, to pull back from the bite and press an apologetic kiss to the spot he’s sure likely aches, a mental purr of a rumble of Gods— that he can’t quite finish the statement of. She’ll know, though, from the sunny sensation that seems to scream you feel so good, as he continues to circle her clit with his thumb, trying to give her as much of that touching stimulation that he can. And he knows her, too, knows that she needs that extra attention if she wants to get off.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 08-02-2023, 02:19 AM