{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
The wings add that extra bit of support needed so that he can give her his whole and undivided attention. It also has the added bonus of showing with the trembling ripples down the membranes with how much his body aches with need and desire. Her sounds only add to it, both verbally and mentally, and it drags him out of his stupor enough to groan as she tries to drag him in deeper. He has nowhere to go, but with the pause of filling her so much and toying with her most sensitive parts, Sunjata can certainly feel the way she twitches and jumps against him.

It’s enough of a reminder for him to start moving again, too, pushing back against her legs that keep him tied in close to her, he picks a decent pace at first that has his hips snapping into hers, a rock that causes the bed frame to creak with each thrust. His head dives in further at her throat, paving a path of kisses and marks to make a small red ring around her neck. That overwhelming sense of greed and possessiveness growing with each and every thrust and sound she makes while he continues his path to pay attention to all her sensitivities.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 08-02-2023, 03:02 AM