{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It’s a quick pace he sets, met with her own attempts to help the way his hips snap into her, feeling how she braces herself with the headboard even as he remains quite occupied trying to pull out everything he can from her. He’s content to let that be it, too, asked to love her hard, to take charge, that he does indeed draw his pleasure from her only because he intends to worship her without getting too much attention in return.

He should know better, of course, because Hotaru’s always been one to reciprocate her attentions to his own sensitivities; so much so that when her hand lifts to drag along his wing bone, it has a groan of a sound leaving him alongside the way his pace stutters and twitches. His pace slows, each thrust growing languid, driving himself into her as if he wants to feel each and every bit of her that he can.

Panting against her neck, his wings tremble, a growled “fuck—” leaving him when he remembers himself, lifting that horned head of his to press a devouring kiss to her lips paired with the snap of his hips again, all the while he cups each breast, teases at her nipples, and lets his thumb continue to circle her clit; trying to continue focusing on each and every part of her while trying to also fuck her hard.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 08-02-2023, 02:03 PM