Heart on a Leash
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't try to rush me, I know I'm lovely
She does dim slightly despite having been the one to bring up Paige, but she’s never been the type to hide her emotions, never ashamed of them in the first place. “More so I’d say. But…seeing her didn’t feel the same. Like I was too late in joining her in adulthood, and the world has shaped her differently than how I knew her.” It’s almost poetic - which Soleil surely isn’t - but she gives her father a bittersweet smile. She doesn’t regret having waited to age up, especially knowing her dad would have prevented it entirely if he could. Her heart is strong enough to weather this sad realization that some friends will change and grow further apart. “Still, we had fun. And I met a Merman! The King, actually. I helped him do some trading at the beach and he shared his lunch, which attracted a bird they have there that lets you walk on water if it’s on your shoulder!” Demonstrating her resilience in real time, Soleil’s excitement returns immediately alongside the shine of her eyes as she recounts her tale of having walked on water for the first time.

“I actually hunted them later with another girl. She was so cool. They’re really dimwitted prey, but they flock tightly so it was a fun challenge.” Reminded now, she eagerly reaches into her hip pouch which she hadn’t taken off at the door like her backpack and presents an array of feathers from those kills. “See! I brought them back so I could fletch some new arrows for my bow. Melita was impressed by my shooting style,” she shares with a toothy grin, clearly radiating pride given it had been Sah who had taught her how to shoot. Halovian methods are clearly different from Torchline styles, but they’d both bagged birds in the end so who was to say if one was better? “And then I went to Stormbreak and made three friends!” Had he thought her tale was done? Ohhhhh no. Soleil has so much more to share.
But listen honey we're gonna take it slow
Soleil

Messages In This Thread
Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 07-07-2023, 12:32 AM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 07-09-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 07-11-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 07-19-2023, 02:26 AM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 08-02-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 08-03-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 08-12-2023, 11:18 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 08-14-2023, 03:35 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 09-01-2023, 07:38 PM