[SE] the road not taken looks real good now
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I don't want to wonder if this is a blunder
Koa is having a no good very bad day.

See, it all started when he got out of bed-- no just kidding, I won't subject you to all that.

No, the relevant parts can be summarized as followed. Koa came here to find red lichen. After much wandering around and getting lost, he at last discovered a river. Said river was nearly crimson with lichen - miraculous luck! Koa crept carefully to a rock, ready to collect some.

And then Pipsqueak saw a fish, and everything went to hell.

"FUCK!" The hollered oath is followed by a telltale splash as Koa slips and falls. But it's not just a fall: no, Koa's collapse is accompanied by a terrible crunching crack and a rush of pain through him like anything he has ever felt before as his left arm snaps.

Clutching his arm to his chest,  the young man scrambles to toward shore, his progress punctuated by a series of curses and falls. "Oh sweet Mort-cursed rockshit fucking fuck!" is a sample of his vitriol, the rest being quite to colorful to share. Pipsqueak,  feeling very guilty about her part in this, contributes by screeching and trilling her alarm, hoping someone will come and help, her distress a howl through their bond. Koa grimaces at the din, stubbornly working his way to dry land. And to top it all off he's lost his lichen - aside, of course, what's stuck to his shirt, blooming over his shoulder and through his hair like blood.

So yeah. The things, they are not great.
When I kiss your lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] the road not taken looks real good now - by Koa - 08-04-2023, 09:50 PM