[se] thought everything was fine
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't try to rush me, I know I'm lovely
Soleil giggle-snorts at his playfulness. "I sure hope not, or Deimos' brain would leak out of his ears over monsters getting into Snowcloak." After all those efforts on the Citadel walls? The Sword would be apoplectic, and Soleil doesn't think she could blame him at that point.

Brightening immediately to hear that Cordelia is feeling better, Soleil mentally tallies her baking supplies at home - it seems she'll have to make even more bread than what she has in her basket. "Perfect! I love babies," she assures, though they have so few of them in Halo these days. Soleil's heart had nearly melted out of her ribs when she'd come across the school in Stormbreak and seen handfuls of gleeful children running about during recess.

Shaking a bit of sticky webbing off her hand, Soleil smiles at Noah, not at all insulted by his inability to recognize her. Usually her hair and eyes give her away, but only to people who had known her before she grew up. "Soleil Lovi! Sah's my dad." And, belatedly, she extends her hand towards Noah for a shake.
But listen honey we're gonna take it slow
Soleil

Messages In This Thread
[se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 07-13-2023, 02:11 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Soleil - 07-26-2023, 04:33 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 07-27-2023, 02:43 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Soleil - 08-02-2023, 06:25 AM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 08-03-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Soleil - 08-12-2023, 10:56 PM
RE: [se] thought everything was fine - by Noah - 08-17-2023, 12:12 AM