Heart on a Leash
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't try to rush me, I know I'm lovely
Her lips twitch in a sad attempt at a smile, his comforts not exactly...comforting. But she can't fault him for that. This predicament was one he couldn't help repair. So she merely holds her tongue on the admission that she thinks her friendship with Paige can't be saved. She doesn't want him feeling any worse on her behalf.

"Like the sort of king you hear in storybooks," she admits with a small laugh. "Poised, regal, that sort of thing. But he was kind at least." Not the chilly, uppity sort of regal that the more villainous storybook options always painted their rulers to be. Soleil would happily consider him a friend, but she would admittedly consider nearly anyone to be a friend so long as their meeting is neutral at best. Which is why it's unsurprising that her father knows Melita too, given Soleil takes so much after him.

"Stormbreak is so full of people in such a small area, a lot like the Citadel. They have a lot more human advancements than the magical kind that we do." Sometimes Soleil's cheeriness can make her come off as dimwitted, but she's far from it. She'd been deeply intrigued by the history she'd seen in Caido's capital, and had found herself comparing their technology to magical alternatives consistently. "Well I went clubbing with a girl named Noe, and then went jumping off the edge of the city on bungee cords with a girl named Ellyra! I also met the ruler there, too, though I didn't know it at the time. Her name is Sohalia. We went shoe shopping." And by the gleam in her eye, it's clear Soleil had loved it. Halo's weather restricting fashionable footwear is the most grievous sin she has come to know.
But listen honey we're gonna take it slow
Soleil

Messages In This Thread
Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 07-07-2023, 12:32 AM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 07-09-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 07-11-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 07-19-2023, 02:26 AM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 08-02-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 08-03-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 08-12-2023, 11:18 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Sah - 08-14-2023, 03:35 PM
RE: Heart on a Leash - by Soleil - 09-01-2023, 07:38 PM