[SE] when memories fade
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Anything beautiful, people want to break
And you are beautiful, I'm afraid
Sohalia is biddable, which is not a bad quality to have. Though she is sorely lacking in training, Hotaru can see glimmers of potential here and there, which is more than she can say for most other airheaded tourists. Though it's still lucky she was here - Sohalia may be capable of flying away when in danger, but she easily could have been snuck up on by the ursur and killed all the same.

Standing over its body, Hotaru hums, academia already overtaking her persona. "The hide is exceptionally valuable given its insulating properties, and it wasn't damaged during the fight." Her hand extends to begin pointing out the various sections visually. "The claws and tusks are incredibly strong and can be used for weapons or decorative items." Gesturing towards the body at large, her smile is private and amused. "And of course, it has a healthy array of fat to be made into lard and other weatherproofing materials, and plentiful meat." Regardless, Hotaru will end up forcing some of it onto Sohalia for the girl to take back to the Citadel while taking the rest herself, but the Heart doesn't need to know that yet.

Taking the gratitude in stride, Ru merely tips a smile her way, unbothered by the devastation her own hands had wrought. "You're welcome. Though if you intend to wander outside of the Citadel, I recommend signing up for a hunter's course first. They're offered to most tourists and visitors." And would hopefully keep Sohalia alive a little longer in the snow. "Give me some time to quarter this up and I can lead you back to the Citadel." And, not needing a knife when she has her shifts, she unsheathes her claws and kneels in the snow to begin doing exactly that. And if Sohalia leaves with meat and claws, she'll merely have one more thing to be grateful for.

- Fin!
But I would love you in any form you take
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] when memories fade - by Sohalia - 07-08-2023, 10:31 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Hotaru - 07-08-2023, 11:22 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Sohalia - 07-08-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Hotaru - 07-11-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Sohalia - 07-11-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Hotaru - 07-17-2023, 12:44 AM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Sohalia - 07-17-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Hotaru - 07-20-2023, 07:04 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Sohalia - 07-20-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Hotaru - 07-24-2023, 09:33 PM
RE: [SE] when memories fade - by Sohalia - 07-27-2023, 01:50 AM