Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Shifting uncomfortably beneath the other man's observations of him, however praiseworthy they might have been, the Lullaby exhales slowly while focusing on a bit of bark he'd picked up and had begun to fiddle with. Were he Ronin, he'd likely have had some charming retort that would both praise Noah in return and set them both at ease. Alas, for all that he'd picked up from his husband over the years, the Nova's charisma was not one, and so Remi merely offered his counterpart a crooked, but hopefully appreciative smile.

"So I have seen." The Lullaby mused, happy for the change of conversation. "Much of the world has changed, but I should say that Halo is perhaps the most dramatic." Indeed, where other lands had seen a few shifts, Halo seemed to have an entirely new topography in certain places. "I might just take you up on that." He adds, smiling with genuine warmth now. "Where is your favourite, would you say?"
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age - by Remi - 08-17-2023, 06:21 PM