floating away || hotsprings
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
Ronin's visits to Halo are infrequent these days, but wearing the mantle of a starlight goddess comes with a set of responsibilities that he's hard-pressed to ignore. Safrin has told him to shine, and so the Supernova is touring Caido like it's his gods-damned job. The worst part is that he thoroughly enjoys it, truth be told, but it does mean he's frequently taken away from other pursuits. (Those pursuits most often come in the form of a man with a halo of curls and a penchant for mischief, but as it so happens, his husband is also in the region hunting a manticore, and so Ronin's complaints are minor at best).

Having remained in the Citadel during his last few calls to the region, this time he heads a little further afoot; a friendly face in the Kraai has told him of some recently installed (for lack of a better word) hotsprings, and he's loathe to miss the opportunity to indulge in them.

Ronin remembers the Fangs as an imposing crown of icy crags, so to see them levelled so low is startling to say the least. He's seen it from the sky, of course, but it's very different up close and personal. Ducking through the tunnels, only when he feels a tell-tale brush of heat against his legs and face does he realise he's close, and he emerges into the hotsprings already feeling as though he's wearing too many layers.

Spotting another man already partaking in the water and steam, he offers him little more than a nod of greeting before moving to strip off his shirt. A social butterfly he may be, but he knows places like this are built for relaxation and, as is sometimes necessary, a bit of solitude.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know

Messages In This Thread
floating away || hotsprings - by Ephrem - 08-17-2023, 02:05 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 09:11 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ephrem - 08-18-2023, 09:40 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 10:13 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ephrem - 08-18-2023, 10:34 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ronin - 08-20-2023, 07:01 AM