{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Orgasming with a shared bond is unlike anything Hotaru has ever experienced. Her pleasure twines with his like greedy, reverent vines, twisting tight and thriving on the burn of his own satisfaction that lingers so close it nearly scalds her in turn. She can't tell where she ends and he begins, and in the throes of their shared orgasms it's like a supernova of overwhelming sensation that takes ages to come down from.

When she does, it's to find herself sweaty and breathing hard, hands still clinging stubbornly and senselessly to his shoulders and the curve of one wing. Around his waist, her thighs tremble and spasm with aftershocks. Only his lips against hers has any chance of keeping her grounded.

Pulling away seems impossible, even with her greed having been deeply satiated for the first time in years. But Ru wants to see his face - hand rising to cup his cheek, not bothering to separate their bodies just yet. He still feels so good inside her anyway. "I missed you," she murmurs. "Missed this." The sex, yes, but mostly the closeness. The intimacy.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 08-24-2023, 05:54 AM