The sun shines down upon you
For Anju
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
she is mad
Delphia glanced up when she heard her name, eyes scanning the crowd. When they landed upon Anju hurrying towards her, the corners of her eyes crinkled as if with smile. She could never forget the woman who had awoken her after all, chosen by her companion to do so. "Anju." she said with a certainty the other woman's voice lacked. Unlike the Dragoon, she did not worry about who had lived or died, knowing that all but the Ascended rested peacefully in her father's realm.

Her arm was grabbed and so she did the same, copying the gesture as if in greeting. Tishy for her part peeked up her head and meowed lazily, a catish greeting. "As I have missed you, my savior. But it seems that Vi's love has treated you well." she said. At the question she glanced away, eyes focusing on the large stone structures that made up the region. "The Greatwood is no longer the home I knew. So I have come to the most blessed city to reside." she explained.
DELPHIA
but she is magic

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 08-15-2023, 07:58 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 08-24-2023, 07:00 AM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 08-24-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:58 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 10-03-2023, 06:57 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 10-10-2023, 03:39 AM