double check for double meanings [se]
open
Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Who was it that led you on
And makes you want to hurt me so?
"Thank you," said Liam, touched by the other man's apparent sincerity. It had been long ago, now, but sometimes the pain was as fresh as though it were yesterday. He'd done his best after his family had died, but there was only so much of himself left to give after their loss. It often felt as though he was only a shell of his former self, relegated to wandering empty halls filled with only memories.

But that was in the past, and this was the here and now, and the conversation was moving on. "I live in the Greatwood now. It's about as different from Stormbreak as you could get," he added with a chuckle. "But I've been enjoying it, so far. Peaceful. Quiet." Nothing like Stormbreak, with all the hustle and bustle, and under the leadership of someone who cared deeply for the land. Apparently there was some newcomer running Stormbreak these days, and though he didn't know enough about her to have an opinion of her leadership, he had to question someone so young taking the helm.
Who do you want to forget?
Who forgot you long ago?
Liam

Messages In This Thread
double check for double meanings [se] - by Noah - 07-17-2023, 01:58 PM
RE: double check for double meanings [se] - by Liam - 08-25-2023, 03:45 AM