[SE] the road not taken looks real good now
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I don't want to wonder if this is a blunder
Soggy and sore, Koa follows gratefully as Liam leads them to his camp, Pip trailing worriedly underfoot. It's not much, but it's competent and safe, and gods know Koa isn't in any shape to set up his own sanctuary tonight. Sucking in a sharp breath, the young man grimaces as he settles onto a nearby stone, the wounded arm still cradled carefully against his chest. "I don't know what I would have done if you didn't show up," he's not too proud to admit, his voice and smile pained.

He shakes his head at the question, wincing again as Pipsqueak claws her way into his lap. "Looking for lichen," the boy admits, still unaware of the huge swathe that decorates his hair and back. "I need it for a quest. Never expected gathering plants would be quite so dangerous." Another huffed laugh, forced through a stiff jaw.

Copper eyes watch as the older man gathers supplies, the boy's brow furrowing as his memory stirs. "Hey... do I know you? You seem really familiar, somehow."
When I kiss your lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] the road not taken looks real good now - by Koa - 08-25-2023, 04:23 PM