the tigers come at night

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
Chuckling slightly, fully aware of the effect of her words, especially on one so young and with such a fiercely troublesome imagination, Safrin can only twist her lips into a shape that resembles a crushed rosebud as she shrugs. "What's wrong with a bit of trouble?" She wonders conversationally, before straightening that she might hear out his request.

'I do.' Safrin interrupts, smiling, not wanting the dragoon to feel as though his efforts in protecting Stormbreak had gone unnoticed.

As for incorporating a bit of distance into his arsenal?

Looking out of the window, her gaze falling on the blur of darkness where the sky met the ocean, Safrin considers carefully for a moment. 'Stretch out your arm for me?' She asks, before dancing her fingertips along the length of dragoon's outstretched appendage. "Mmmn....alright. Here is what you must do.."

Koa has been given a quest!

1. Complete a training thread where he stands as still as possible while trying to hit a target
1. Complete a training thread while trying to remain 4ft away from his opponent
2. Complete a thread figured on hand-eye coordination
3. 3ft cumshot thread Complete a thread purchasing/haggling/making either bracers or bracelets.
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-10-2023, 06:48 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Safrin - 08-17-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-21-2023, 04:59 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Safrin - 08-23-2023, 01:31 AM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-24-2023, 03:14 AM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Safrin - 08-26-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-28-2023, 08:19 PM