S(t)and and deliver
Open! quest item for Frey
Miki Ki'Lirix
Blacksmith

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Bee Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Tal, then. Boreal. Good to meet you two, or so I hope."
A twinkle in her eye, rolling back on her heels a few times she could be perceived by those who knew her little as awkward. In reality a small smile played on her lips, her mind buzzing with opportunity. Personal business was none of her business, yet neither was any other business.... Although any other business would be easier to ask about. Then again, this Tal had landed directly on her doorstep and that would make him a target. Nothing graphic, of course, a dragon outweighed even Miki's majesty and she knew better than to take on someone with a beast that size. When she said she wanted visitors she was more than surprised to see someone appear directly in front of her. With that in mind, she spoke slowly and plainly.
"You're on personal business, well that makes two of us. Or rather, anything I could possibly say would be a bit more personal than is for sharin' with passerby's. Ya see, I have no idea what Ta'canvasorry is-- I apologize ta' say I moved here about a year ago now and I ain't never seen you around these parts."

Miki's hazel eyes widened as he looked through her to her things behind. She couldn't see his eyes but met the gaze of his goggles.
"I guess I'm ramblin' what I mean is, you happen to trespass yerself and a large beast on my doorstep and I happen to have things to sell, it's my livelihood here in the wasteland after all. Else, you at the least owe me a favor methinks for the heart attack and hassle."
She tried to hide a small, teasing smile, gripping her bow tighter. Her words were light but if he was any good at reading people he would be able to tell she wasn't exactly what she seemed, or there was more than what meets the eye with her. Like a cheetah, she felt wild and wound-- ready to spring into action in a second if he moved wrong at all. She hadn't gotten this far on kindness alone, though kindness alone she would give to those who gave it to her. Who would he prove to be?

Messages In This Thread
S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-23-2023, 04:06 AM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-23-2023, 09:17 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-26-2023, 05:50 AM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-26-2023, 02:44 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-26-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-28-2023, 09:57 AM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-28-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-28-2023, 09:35 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-29-2023, 02:35 AM