God Quest As each snowflake falls
Quest turn in
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
show me the world you want me reaching for
There was no starlight that covered him and announced her arrival. There was nothing but suddenly an owl, reaching down to the earth on silent wings. Noah’s breath hitched as he watched him land. He had to resist every urge within him to reach out and touch the bird. IT was majestic and beautiful and, quite possibly, the most mysterious creature he had ever seen. There was a celestial touch to him that Noah recognized in one of his own companions, touched and gifted from Vi himself. Perhaps that was what drew Noah towards the owl the most.

Or maybe it was the way he saw Safrin, bits and glimmers and reflections, in its eyes.

Noah shifted his eyes from the owl’s eyes when it reached for the vial. He went to speak again, but the owl crushed the vial in its strong feet. Glacier eyes widened slightly as the ink-dark liquid started coming towards him. Then, bright white and an emblazoned image of his deity, Noah was covered in the light of it. His shield. He had asked SAfrin for it, worked for it, and this was her deliverer. Noah breathed in, a smile broadening on his face.

”Thank you, Safrin.” Noah said, eyes shifting to the sky. Then, he looked at the owl once more. ”Give her my thanks, and tell her my children are strong and well.” Again, the urge to touch the owl came to him and he pressed it down. ”Thank you for bringing her gift to me.”
Noah
code by sky

Messages In This Thread
As each snowflake falls - by Noah - 08-28-2023, 01:46 AM
RE: As each snowflake falls - by Random Event - 08-28-2023, 03:37 PM
RE: As each snowflake falls - by Noah - 08-28-2023, 05:10 PM
RE: As each snowflake falls - by Random Event - 08-28-2023, 05:16 PM
RE: As each snowflake falls - by Serendipity - 08-28-2023, 05:16 PM