(SE) try to make all the amends
Zeph <333
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I'm the king, and you're the queen
and we will stumble through heaven
Like Godzilla unleashed upon New York, Pip crows and stomps as she crashes through the spiders, stopping only to snarf down their poor, destroyed forms. Koa wrinkles his nose in distaste, opting to follow Sunjata rather than continue to watch his companion's violence unfold. "What I've seen is lovely," he answers honestly, thinking of the aerial view he's had. He'll need to explore it further, when his reasons aren't so... complex.

The house is small and underused, but tells a story that catches Koa off-guard. Toys, clothes, blankets, dishware - signs of life litter the place, frozen beneath a layer of dust. The young dragoon hesitates in the entryway, suddenly feeling very much like he's intruding on something special, something he has no right to touch and no ability to comprehend. He shoves his hands into his pockets, trying to find a good place to look and settling on a patch of flooring somewhere near his feet.

"Hey, um, I probably shouldn't stay long." He bites his lip, brow furrowing as he wonders what would be more stressful, walking a man he barely knows through his old home or investigating a violent crime that could potentially implicate his would-be-ex-girlfriend's boyfriend as a murderer. Neither is great. "I need to get to the Oerwoud before it gets too late. Which, you're welcome to come along if you want - doing some Dragoon work." He's not sure why he extends the invitation, certain Sunjata won't accept. But it seems rude, abandoning the man in this house of memories, and Koa is nothing if not polite.
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
I know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight
{/code}

Messages In This Thread
(SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-22-2023, 07:04 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Koa - 08-23-2023, 06:37 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-24-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Koa - 08-25-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-25-2023, 09:24 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Koa - 08-28-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-28-2023, 09:53 PM